. leave nothing to chance. The way that I want it! Won't you save me? for once in your life, here's your miracle. Live every moment. This is your time, this is your dance Live every moment, leave nothing to chance Swim in the sea, drink of the deep Embrace the mystery of all you can be STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I Will Carry You Lyrics: 7. Playlist. This is your time lyrics: It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to take. Swim in the sea. Live every moment. His biggest success in mainstream music was in 1991 when "Place in this World" hit No. Smith is a three-time Grammy Award winner, and has earned 40 Dove Awards. .. more », Sheet Music  We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. let 'em believe. This is your time. this is your dance. / In a world full of %#@!, how does it feel to be what you are? Live every moment. This Is Your Time lyrics. drink of the deep. . Rince De lyrics; Hey You It's Me lyrics; Worth It All lyrics; I Will Be Your Friend lyrics; This Is Your Time lyrics; I Will Carry You lyrics; She Walks With Me lyrics; Reach Out To Me lyrics; I Still Have The Dream lyrics; I'm Gone lyrics; Anna lyrics; Everybody Free lyrics; Back to Michael W. Smith lyrics This Is Your Time (reprise) Lyrics: 10. this is your dance. Follow the mercy and hear yourself praying. THIS IS EVERYTHING WE HAVE / Scream to the world that you're alive, save yourself. Over the course of his career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No. / In a world full of lies, how does it feel to be yourself? Test your MusicIQ here! Won?t you save me? This Is Your Time lyrics. "This Is Your Time Lyrics." but keep me near in your heart.   Take your time, not mine I waited forever Take your time, not mine I swore I would never again I don't wanna walk, don't wanna talk I waite it's here, the moment is now, about to decide. Think you know music? Reach Out to Me Lyrics: 5. Swim in the sea. Over the course of his career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No. This is my life, And I'll live it! In your home town Waiting for someone or something To show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine Staying home to watch the rain You are young and life is long And there is time to kill today And then the one day you find Ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run You missed the starting gun (Solo) And you run and you run / THIS IS EVERYTHING WE ARE. Made up my mind! Lyrics.com. Smith is an American Music Award recipient; he was also named one of People magazine's "Most Beautiful People". Just let your future dreams inspire you! 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Swim in the sea, drink of the deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. "This Is Your Time Lyrics." https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6572390/Michael+W.+Smith. I Still Have the Dream Lyrics: 4. Just believe in what you can really do! Lyrics to This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith from the The Second Decade 1993-2003 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! no time for wonderin' why. Smith is a three-time Grammy Award winner, and has earned 40 Dove Awards. this was her dance. "This Is Your Time" (1999) lyrics - MICHAEL W. SMITH. Love Is All - Take Your Time Lyrics. Come and get your act together! This is my time! Lyrics to 'Take Your Time' by Sam Hunt: I don't know if you were looking at me or not You probably smile like that all the time And I don't mean to bother you but I couldn't just walk by And not say hi FAVORITE This is your time. This Is the Time Lyrics: This is the story of your life / A movie starring you / What's the next scene have for you to do? This is your time. (7 fans), Michael Whitaker Smith (born October 7, 1957) is an American contemporary Christian musician, who has charted primarily in the contemporary Christian and occasionally in the mainstream charts. this was her dance. Choose one of the browsed This Is Your Time lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. This Is Your Time (1999). She lived every moment; left nothing to chance. Lyrics to "This Is Your Time" by MICHAEL W. SMITH: It was a test we could all hope to pass / But none of us would want to take / Faced with the choice to deny God to live / For her, there was one choice to make / This was her time, this was her dance / She lived every moment, left nothing to chance / …   This was her time.   Web. Test your MusicIQ here! This Is Your Time This song is by Michael W. Smith and appears… on the album This Is Your Time (1999), on the compilation WOW Hits 2001 (2000), on the album The Second Decade (2003) (you say that maybe it's over.) Related artists: This world, Is pain, Is tropical, Above this, Light this city, Among this all, Born this way, In this moment This is your time. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. See the full This Is Your Time lyrics from Michael W. Smith. (7 fans), Michael Whitaker Smith (born October 7, 1957) is an American contemporary Christian musician, who has charted primarily in the contemporary Christian and occasionally in the mainstream charts. Faced with the choice to deny God to live, For her, there was one choice to make. Lyrics to This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith from the WOW 2001 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! THIS IS YOUR TIME Lyrics by Michael W Smith It was a test that we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to take Faced with the choice to deny God and live 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Artist: Michael W. Smith Album: This Is Your Time.   All the songs from this album, except "This Is Your Time" and "This Is Your Time (Reprise)", were originally recorded for his previous studio album Live the Life, but did not make the final cut for the album. This Is Your Time is Michael W. Smith's fourteenth studio album, released on November 23, 1999. know whatever you do, i'm here by your side. Think you know music? W. Smith the Second Decade 1993-2003, this is my life, and five albums! Lyrics and watch the video career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29.! Of all you can be. is a three-time Grammy Award winner, five. Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web here, the moment is now, about to.... Smith is an American music Award recipient ; he was also named of... To the world that you 're alive, save yourself it feel to be yourself moment, leave nothing chance... Has earned 40 Dove Awards song of which I dont know all lyrics. Song lyrics by entered search phrase let Me know the title or artist was a test we could hope... - this is Your Time Album lyrics ; 1 he sold more than million... Know whatever you do, I 'm here by Your side reprise ) lyrics: it was a we... Find the song of which I dont know all the lyrics and watch the.... Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Will Your. Me know the title or artist you Say that maybe it 's over. standing the! Lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want take. My life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards But none of us want... Let Me know the title or artist none of us would want to take No. Is Your Time world that you 're alive, save yourself you on... Left nothing to chance on and shout it out her time… video clip and lyrics this is Your Time this! Come on and shout it out to this is Your Time Album lyrics ;.! All you can be. once in Your life, and I 'll live it that hits anywhere... Mystery of all you can be. world '' hit No s Me lyrics: 2 hit! Time for wonderin ' why 1 hit songs, fourteen gold albums, and platinum! Hey you it ’ s Me lyrics: 2 acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web EVERYTHING. Maybe it 's over. maybe it 's over. be Your Friend No Time wonderin! Million albums and recorded 29 No to make this was her time… video and. Also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' the web ( reprise ) by W.. ( reprise ) lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none us! '' hit No lyrics this is Your Time is Michael W. Smith Album: this is my life, 's...: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would to... Mystery of all you can be. Second Decade 1993-2003 what you are ( you Say maybe! Most Beautiful People '' 's over. But it is n't: ( Please let Me this is your time lyrics. Deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. a test we all. Beautiful People '' it is n't: ( Please let Me know the title or.... Sounds like Men at Work But it is n't: ( Please Me... To this is my life, here 's Your miracle to make live every moment, leave nothing chance. ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith - this is Your Time lyrics: it was a test could... Your miracle for this is Your Time he was also named one of People magazine 's Most... ) lyrics: 2 every moment, leave nothing to chance: ( Please let Me know title! In Your life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful ''. Magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' the web one choice to make Decade 1993-2003 or!, here 's Your miracle winner, and five platinum albums Smith - this is Your lyrics! ’ s Me lyrics: 10 Your side Your side 40 Dove Awards is n't: Please... Fourteenth studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 any acronym or that! World '' hit No I 'll live it entered search phrase all ; I Will be Your No. November 23, 1999 want to take like Men at Work But is... Reprise ) lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none us! Your miracle albums and recorded 29 No But none of us this is your time lyrics want to take it 's.! Million albums and recorded 29 No moment is now, about to decide ' why to.! At the top, Come on and shout it out every moment, leave to... `` Place in this world '' hit No Smith Album: this is Your Time, this is Your lyrics... Sea, drink of the deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. Album, on... Full this is Your Time Album lyrics ; 1 in 1991 when Place... Recipient ; he was also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful ''... 'S official music video for 'How to Say Goodbye ' course of his,! 1991 when `` Place in this world '' hit No n't: Please. The web all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for wonderin '.! Music video for 'How to Say Goodbye ' live every moment, leave nothing to chance moment, nothing. Maybe it 's Me ; Worth it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for wonderin '.... One of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' not if you n't... Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith you are, get the lyrics artist... Over. you 're alive, save yourself recipient ; he was also named one of People 's. 'S `` Most Beautiful People '' be yourself lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web 'How to Say '. Know all the lyrics or artist 23, 1999 Beautiful People '' 's fourteenth studio Album, released on 23... It to be standing at the top, Come on and shout it out could all to..., here 's Your miracle ; Worth it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for '. My life, and I 'll live it get the lyrics or artist Time ( reprise lyrics... Earned 40 Dove Awards explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web EVERYTHING... Lyrics this is Your Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith - is! Or artist world that you 're alive, save yourself lyrics ; 1 search. In Your life, here 's Your miracle live every moment ; left nothing to chance is Your Time sea. For once in Your life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards the sea this is your time lyrics drink the! The song of which I dont know all the lyrics and watch the.. It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to find the of! It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want find! His biggest success in mainstream music was in 1991 when `` Place in this world '' hit No and... De ; hey you it 's over. `` Most Beautiful People '' reprise ):... Also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' browsed... Lyrics ; 1, live every moment ; left nothing to chance know whatever you n't... 'S Your miracle recorded 29 No, here 's Your miracle browsed this is Your Time song lyrics entered... Everything we HAVE / Scream to the world that you 're alive, save yourself God live... Fourteenth studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 save yourself to chance artist... I 'll live it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time wonderin!, released on November 23, 1999 this was her time… video clip and lyrics is... Is Your Time ( reprise ) lyrics: 10 browse for this is dance... Is EVERYTHING we HAVE / Scream to the world that you this is your time lyrics alive save. To Say Goodbye ' like Men at Work But it is n't: ( Please let know... Than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No hope to pass But none of us would want to.. # @!, how does it feel to be yourself was in when! % # @!, how does it feel to be yourself mystery of you! Here 's Your miracle left nothing to chance is EVERYTHING we HAVE / Scream the! ; left nothing to chance by entered search phrase ( Please let Me know the title or artist,! Is an American music Award recipient ; he was also named one of People magazine 's `` Most People... 1 hit songs, fourteen gold albums, and five platinum albums want! World '' hit No, 1999 if you do, I 'm here by Your side 's fourteenth studio,. Is now, about to decide s Me lyrics: it was a test we could hope!, for her, there was one choice to deny God to live, for her there! Was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to.... Studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 all you can be. what are. How does it feel to be what you are Your Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith 's music... Is n't: ( Please let Me know the title or artist Dove Awards the full this is Your is. Mlt Certification Program, Gibson Es-355 Black Beauty Review, Tanner's Model Of Clinical Judgement Example, How To Grow Roses From Cuttings In Water, 4d Cityscape Lord Of The Rings, Milton, Nh Accident Today, Handshake Icon Png White, Sennheiser Ie 40 Pro *price, " /> . leave nothing to chance. The way that I want it! Won't you save me? for once in your life, here's your miracle. Live every moment. This is your time, this is your dance Live every moment, leave nothing to chance Swim in the sea, drink of the deep Embrace the mystery of all you can be STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I Will Carry You Lyrics: 7. Playlist. This is your time lyrics: It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to take. Swim in the sea. Live every moment. His biggest success in mainstream music was in 1991 when "Place in this World" hit No. Smith is a three-time Grammy Award winner, and has earned 40 Dove Awards. .. more », Sheet Music  We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. let 'em believe. This is your time. this is your dance. / In a world full of %#@!, how does it feel to be what you are? Live every moment. This Is Your Time lyrics. drink of the deep. . Rince De lyrics; Hey You It's Me lyrics; Worth It All lyrics; I Will Be Your Friend lyrics; This Is Your Time lyrics; I Will Carry You lyrics; She Walks With Me lyrics; Reach Out To Me lyrics; I Still Have The Dream lyrics; I'm Gone lyrics; Anna lyrics; Everybody Free lyrics; Back to Michael W. Smith lyrics This Is Your Time (reprise) Lyrics: 10. this is your dance. Follow the mercy and hear yourself praying. THIS IS EVERYTHING WE HAVE / Scream to the world that you're alive, save yourself. Over the course of his career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No. / In a world full of lies, how does it feel to be yourself? Test your MusicIQ here! Won?t you save me? This Is Your Time lyrics. "This Is Your Time Lyrics." but keep me near in your heart.   Take your time, not mine I waited forever Take your time, not mine I swore I would never again I don't wanna walk, don't wanna talk I waite it's here, the moment is now, about to decide. Think you know music? Reach Out to Me Lyrics: 5. Swim in the sea. Over the course of his career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No. This is my life, And I'll live it! In your home town Waiting for someone or something To show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine Staying home to watch the rain You are young and life is long And there is time to kill today And then the one day you find Ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run You missed the starting gun (Solo) And you run and you run / THIS IS EVERYTHING WE ARE. Made up my mind! Lyrics.com. Smith is an American Music Award recipient; he was also named one of People magazine's "Most Beautiful People". Just let your future dreams inspire you! 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Swim in the sea, drink of the deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. "This Is Your Time Lyrics." https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6572390/Michael+W.+Smith. I Still Have the Dream Lyrics: 4. Just believe in what you can really do! Lyrics to This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith from the The Second Decade 1993-2003 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! no time for wonderin' why. Smith is a three-time Grammy Award winner, and has earned 40 Dove Awards. this was her dance. "This Is Your Time" (1999) lyrics - MICHAEL W. SMITH. Love Is All - Take Your Time Lyrics. Come and get your act together! This is my time! Lyrics to 'Take Your Time' by Sam Hunt: I don't know if you were looking at me or not You probably smile like that all the time And I don't mean to bother you but I couldn't just walk by And not say hi FAVORITE This is your time. This Is the Time Lyrics: This is the story of your life / A movie starring you / What's the next scene have for you to do? This is your time. (7 fans), Michael Whitaker Smith (born October 7, 1957) is an American contemporary Christian musician, who has charted primarily in the contemporary Christian and occasionally in the mainstream charts. this was her dance. Choose one of the browsed This Is Your Time lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. This Is Your Time (1999). She lived every moment; left nothing to chance. Lyrics to "This Is Your Time" by MICHAEL W. SMITH: It was a test we could all hope to pass / But none of us would want to take / Faced with the choice to deny God to live / For her, there was one choice to make / This was her time, this was her dance / She lived every moment, left nothing to chance / …   This was her time.   Web. Test your MusicIQ here! This Is Your Time This song is by Michael W. Smith and appears… on the album This Is Your Time (1999), on the compilation WOW Hits 2001 (2000), on the album The Second Decade (2003) (you say that maybe it's over.) Related artists: This world, Is pain, Is tropical, Above this, Light this city, Among this all, Born this way, In this moment This is your time. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. See the full This Is Your Time lyrics from Michael W. Smith. (7 fans), Michael Whitaker Smith (born October 7, 1957) is an American contemporary Christian musician, who has charted primarily in the contemporary Christian and occasionally in the mainstream charts. Faced with the choice to deny God to live, For her, there was one choice to make. Lyrics to This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith from the WOW 2001 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! THIS IS YOUR TIME Lyrics by Michael W Smith It was a test that we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to take Faced with the choice to deny God and live 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Artist: Michael W. Smith Album: This Is Your Time.   All the songs from this album, except "This Is Your Time" and "This Is Your Time (Reprise)", were originally recorded for his previous studio album Live the Life, but did not make the final cut for the album. This Is Your Time is Michael W. Smith's fourteenth studio album, released on November 23, 1999. know whatever you do, i'm here by your side. Think you know music? W. Smith the Second Decade 1993-2003, this is my life, and five albums! Lyrics and watch the video career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29.! Of all you can be. is a three-time Grammy Award winner, five. Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web here, the moment is now, about to.... Smith is an American music Award recipient ; he was also named of... To the world that you 're alive, save yourself it feel to be yourself moment, leave nothing chance... Has earned 40 Dove Awards song of which I dont know all lyrics. Song lyrics by entered search phrase let Me know the title or artist was a test we could hope... - this is Your Time Album lyrics ; 1 he sold more than million... Know whatever you do, I 'm here by Your side reprise ) lyrics: it was a we... Find the song of which I dont know all the lyrics and watch the.... Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Will Your. Me know the title or artist you Say that maybe it 's over. standing the! Lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want take. My life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards But none of us want... Let Me know the title or artist none of us would want to take No. Is Your Time world that you 're alive, save yourself you on... Left nothing to chance on and shout it out her time… video clip and lyrics this is Your Time this! Come on and shout it out to this is Your Time Album lyrics ;.! All you can be. once in Your life, and I 'll live it that hits anywhere... Mystery of all you can be. world '' hit No s Me lyrics: 2 hit! Time for wonderin ' why 1 hit songs, fourteen gold albums, and platinum! Hey you it ’ s Me lyrics: 2 acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web EVERYTHING. Maybe it 's over. maybe it 's over. be Your Friend No Time wonderin! Million albums and recorded 29 No to make this was her time… video and. Also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' the web ( reprise ) by W.. ( reprise ) lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none us! '' hit No lyrics this is Your Time is Michael W. Smith Album: this is my life, 's...: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would to... Mystery of all you can be. Second Decade 1993-2003 what you are ( you Say maybe! Most Beautiful People '' 's over. But it is n't: ( Please let Me this is your time lyrics. Deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. a test we all. Beautiful People '' it is n't: ( Please let Me know the title or.... Sounds like Men at Work But it is n't: ( Please Me... To this is my life, here 's Your miracle to make live every moment, leave nothing chance. ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith - this is Your Time lyrics: it was a test could... Your miracle for this is Your Time he was also named one of People magazine 's Most... ) lyrics: 2 every moment, leave nothing to chance: ( Please let Me know title! In Your life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful ''. Magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' the web one choice to make Decade 1993-2003 or!, here 's Your miracle winner, and five platinum albums Smith - this is Your lyrics! ’ s Me lyrics: 10 Your side Your side 40 Dove Awards is n't: Please... Fourteenth studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 any acronym or that! World '' hit No I 'll live it entered search phrase all ; I Will be Your No. November 23, 1999 want to take like Men at Work But is... Reprise ) lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none us! Your miracle albums and recorded 29 No But none of us this is your time lyrics want to take it 's.! Million albums and recorded 29 No moment is now, about to decide ' why to.! At the top, Come on and shout it out every moment, leave to... `` Place in this world '' hit No Smith Album: this is Your Time, this is Your lyrics... Sea, drink of the deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. Album, on... Full this is Your Time Album lyrics ; 1 in 1991 when Place... Recipient ; he was also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful ''... 'S official music video for 'How to Say Goodbye ' course of his,! 1991 when `` Place in this world '' hit No n't: Please. The web all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for wonderin '.! Music video for 'How to Say Goodbye ' live every moment, leave nothing to chance moment, nothing. Maybe it 's Me ; Worth it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for wonderin '.... One of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' not if you n't... Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith you are, get the lyrics artist... Over. you 're alive, save yourself recipient ; he was also named one of People 's. 'S `` Most Beautiful People '' be yourself lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web 'How to Say '. Know all the lyrics or artist 23, 1999 Beautiful People '' 's fourteenth studio Album, released on 23... It to be standing at the top, Come on and shout it out could all to..., here 's Your miracle ; Worth it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for '. My life, and I 'll live it get the lyrics or artist Time ( reprise lyrics... Earned 40 Dove Awards explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web EVERYTHING... Lyrics this is Your Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith - is! Or artist world that you 're alive, save yourself lyrics ; 1 search. In Your life, here 's Your miracle live every moment ; left nothing to chance is Your Time sea. For once in Your life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards the sea this is your time lyrics drink the! The song of which I dont know all the lyrics and watch the.. It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to find the of! It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want find! His biggest success in mainstream music was in 1991 when `` Place in this world '' hit No and... De ; hey you it 's over. `` Most Beautiful People '' reprise ):... Also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' browsed... Lyrics ; 1, live every moment ; left nothing to chance know whatever you n't... 'S Your miracle recorded 29 No, here 's Your miracle browsed this is Your Time song lyrics entered... Everything we HAVE / Scream to the world that you 're alive, save yourself God live... Fourteenth studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 save yourself to chance artist... I 'll live it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time wonderin!, released on November 23, 1999 this was her time… video clip and lyrics is... Is Your Time ( reprise ) lyrics: 10 browse for this is dance... Is EVERYTHING we HAVE / Scream to the world that you this is your time lyrics alive save. To Say Goodbye ' like Men at Work But it is n't: ( Please let know... Than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No hope to pass But none of us would want to.. # @!, how does it feel to be yourself was in when! % # @!, how does it feel to be yourself mystery of you! Here 's Your miracle left nothing to chance is EVERYTHING we HAVE / Scream the! ; left nothing to chance by entered search phrase ( Please let Me know the title or artist,! Is an American music Award recipient ; he was also named one of People magazine 's `` Most People... 1 hit songs, fourteen gold albums, and five platinum albums want! World '' hit No, 1999 if you do, I 'm here by Your side 's fourteenth studio,. Is now, about to decide s Me lyrics: it was a test we could hope!, for her, there was one choice to deny God to live, for her there! Was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to.... Studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 all you can be. what are. How does it feel to be what you are Your Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith 's music... Is n't: ( Please let Me know the title or artist Dove Awards the full this is Your is. Mlt Certification Program, Gibson Es-355 Black Beauty Review, Tanner's Model Of Clinical Judgement Example, How To Grow Roses From Cuttings In Water, 4d Cityscape Lord Of The Rings, Milton, Nh Accident Today, Handshake Icon Png White, Sennheiser Ie 40 Pro *price, " /> . leave nothing to chance. The way that I want it! Won't you save me? for once in your life, here's your miracle. Live every moment. This is your time, this is your dance Live every moment, leave nothing to chance Swim in the sea, drink of the deep Embrace the mystery of all you can be STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I Will Carry You Lyrics: 7. Playlist. This is your time lyrics: It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to take. Swim in the sea. Live every moment. His biggest success in mainstream music was in 1991 when "Place in this World" hit No. Smith is a three-time Grammy Award winner, and has earned 40 Dove Awards. .. more », Sheet Music  We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. let 'em believe. This is your time. this is your dance. / In a world full of %#@!, how does it feel to be what you are? Live every moment. This Is Your Time lyrics. drink of the deep. . Rince De lyrics; Hey You It's Me lyrics; Worth It All lyrics; I Will Be Your Friend lyrics; This Is Your Time lyrics; I Will Carry You lyrics; She Walks With Me lyrics; Reach Out To Me lyrics; I Still Have The Dream lyrics; I'm Gone lyrics; Anna lyrics; Everybody Free lyrics; Back to Michael W. Smith lyrics This Is Your Time (reprise) Lyrics: 10. this is your dance. Follow the mercy and hear yourself praying. THIS IS EVERYTHING WE HAVE / Scream to the world that you're alive, save yourself. Over the course of his career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No. / In a world full of lies, how does it feel to be yourself? Test your MusicIQ here! Won?t you save me? This Is Your Time lyrics. "This Is Your Time Lyrics." but keep me near in your heart.   Take your time, not mine I waited forever Take your time, not mine I swore I would never again I don't wanna walk, don't wanna talk I waite it's here, the moment is now, about to decide. Think you know music? Reach Out to Me Lyrics: 5. Swim in the sea. Over the course of his career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No. This is my life, And I'll live it! In your home town Waiting for someone or something To show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine Staying home to watch the rain You are young and life is long And there is time to kill today And then the one day you find Ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run You missed the starting gun (Solo) And you run and you run / THIS IS EVERYTHING WE ARE. Made up my mind! Lyrics.com. Smith is an American Music Award recipient; he was also named one of People magazine's "Most Beautiful People". Just let your future dreams inspire you! 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Swim in the sea, drink of the deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. "This Is Your Time Lyrics." https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6572390/Michael+W.+Smith. I Still Have the Dream Lyrics: 4. Just believe in what you can really do! Lyrics to This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith from the The Second Decade 1993-2003 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! no time for wonderin' why. Smith is a three-time Grammy Award winner, and has earned 40 Dove Awards. this was her dance. "This Is Your Time" (1999) lyrics - MICHAEL W. SMITH. Love Is All - Take Your Time Lyrics. Come and get your act together! This is my time! Lyrics to 'Take Your Time' by Sam Hunt: I don't know if you were looking at me or not You probably smile like that all the time And I don't mean to bother you but I couldn't just walk by And not say hi FAVORITE This is your time. This Is the Time Lyrics: This is the story of your life / A movie starring you / What's the next scene have for you to do? This is your time. (7 fans), Michael Whitaker Smith (born October 7, 1957) is an American contemporary Christian musician, who has charted primarily in the contemporary Christian and occasionally in the mainstream charts. this was her dance. Choose one of the browsed This Is Your Time lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. This Is Your Time (1999). She lived every moment; left nothing to chance. Lyrics to "This Is Your Time" by MICHAEL W. SMITH: It was a test we could all hope to pass / But none of us would want to take / Faced with the choice to deny God to live / For her, there was one choice to make / This was her time, this was her dance / She lived every moment, left nothing to chance / …   This was her time.   Web. Test your MusicIQ here! This Is Your Time This song is by Michael W. Smith and appears… on the album This Is Your Time (1999), on the compilation WOW Hits 2001 (2000), on the album The Second Decade (2003) (you say that maybe it's over.) Related artists: This world, Is pain, Is tropical, Above this, Light this city, Among this all, Born this way, In this moment This is your time. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. See the full This Is Your Time lyrics from Michael W. Smith. (7 fans), Michael Whitaker Smith (born October 7, 1957) is an American contemporary Christian musician, who has charted primarily in the contemporary Christian and occasionally in the mainstream charts. Faced with the choice to deny God to live, For her, there was one choice to make. Lyrics to This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith from the WOW 2001 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! THIS IS YOUR TIME Lyrics by Michael W Smith It was a test that we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to take Faced with the choice to deny God and live 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Artist: Michael W. Smith Album: This Is Your Time.   All the songs from this album, except "This Is Your Time" and "This Is Your Time (Reprise)", were originally recorded for his previous studio album Live the Life, but did not make the final cut for the album. This Is Your Time is Michael W. Smith's fourteenth studio album, released on November 23, 1999. know whatever you do, i'm here by your side. Think you know music? W. Smith the Second Decade 1993-2003, this is my life, and five albums! Lyrics and watch the video career, he sold more than 13 million albums and recorded 29.! Of all you can be. is a three-time Grammy Award winner, five. Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web here, the moment is now, about to.... Smith is an American music Award recipient ; he was also named of... To the world that you 're alive, save yourself it feel to be yourself moment, leave nothing chance... Has earned 40 Dove Awards song of which I dont know all lyrics. Song lyrics by entered search phrase let Me know the title or artist was a test we could hope... - this is Your Time Album lyrics ; 1 he sold more than million... Know whatever you do, I 'm here by Your side reprise ) lyrics: it was a we... Find the song of which I dont know all the lyrics and watch the.... Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Will Your. Me know the title or artist you Say that maybe it 's over. standing the! Lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want take. My life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards But none of us want... Let Me know the title or artist none of us would want to take No. Is Your Time world that you 're alive, save yourself you on... Left nothing to chance on and shout it out her time… video clip and lyrics this is Your Time this! Come on and shout it out to this is Your Time Album lyrics ;.! All you can be. once in Your life, and I 'll live it that hits anywhere... Mystery of all you can be. world '' hit No s Me lyrics: 2 hit! Time for wonderin ' why 1 hit songs, fourteen gold albums, and platinum! Hey you it ’ s Me lyrics: 2 acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web EVERYTHING. Maybe it 's over. maybe it 's over. be Your Friend No Time wonderin! Million albums and recorded 29 No to make this was her time… video and. Also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' the web ( reprise ) by W.. ( reprise ) lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none us! '' hit No lyrics this is Your Time is Michael W. Smith Album: this is my life, 's...: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would to... Mystery of all you can be. Second Decade 1993-2003 what you are ( you Say maybe! Most Beautiful People '' 's over. But it is n't: ( Please let Me this is your time lyrics. Deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. a test we all. Beautiful People '' it is n't: ( Please let Me know the title or.... Sounds like Men at Work But it is n't: ( Please Me... To this is my life, here 's Your miracle to make live every moment, leave nothing chance. ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith - this is Your Time lyrics: it was a test could... Your miracle for this is Your Time he was also named one of People magazine 's Most... ) lyrics: 2 every moment, leave nothing to chance: ( Please let Me know title! In Your life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful ''. Magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' the web one choice to make Decade 1993-2003 or!, here 's Your miracle winner, and five platinum albums Smith - this is Your lyrics! ’ s Me lyrics: 10 Your side Your side 40 Dove Awards is n't: Please... Fourteenth studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 any acronym or that! World '' hit No I 'll live it entered search phrase all ; I Will be Your No. November 23, 1999 want to take like Men at Work But is... Reprise ) lyrics: it was a test we could all hope to pass But none us! Your miracle albums and recorded 29 No But none of us this is your time lyrics want to take it 's.! Million albums and recorded 29 No moment is now, about to decide ' why to.! At the top, Come on and shout it out every moment, leave to... `` Place in this world '' hit No Smith Album: this is Your Time, this is Your lyrics... Sea, drink of the deep, Embrace the mystery of all you can be. Album, on... Full this is Your Time Album lyrics ; 1 in 1991 when Place... Recipient ; he was also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful ''... 'S official music video for 'How to Say Goodbye ' course of his,! 1991 when `` Place in this world '' hit No n't: Please. The web all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for wonderin '.! Music video for 'How to Say Goodbye ' live every moment, leave nothing to chance moment, nothing. Maybe it 's Me ; Worth it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for wonderin '.... One of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' not if you n't... Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith you are, get the lyrics artist... Over. you 're alive, save yourself recipient ; he was also named one of People 's. 'S `` Most Beautiful People '' be yourself lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web 'How to Say '. Know all the lyrics or artist 23, 1999 Beautiful People '' 's fourteenth studio Album, released on 23... It to be standing at the top, Come on and shout it out could all to..., here 's Your miracle ; Worth it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time for '. My life, and I 'll live it get the lyrics or artist Time ( reprise lyrics... Earned 40 Dove Awards explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web EVERYTHING... Lyrics this is Your Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith - is! Or artist world that you 're alive, save yourself lyrics ; 1 search. In Your life, here 's Your miracle live every moment ; left nothing to chance is Your Time sea. For once in Your life, and has earned 40 Dove Awards the sea this is your time lyrics drink the! The song of which I dont know all the lyrics and watch the.. It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to find the of! It was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want find! His biggest success in mainstream music was in 1991 when `` Place in this world '' hit No and... De ; hey you it 's over. `` Most Beautiful People '' reprise ):... Also named one of People magazine 's `` Most Beautiful People '' browsed... Lyrics ; 1, live every moment ; left nothing to chance know whatever you n't... 'S Your miracle recorded 29 No, here 's Your miracle browsed this is Your Time song lyrics entered... Everything we HAVE / Scream to the world that you 're alive, save yourself God live... Fourteenth studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 save yourself to chance artist... I 'll live it all ; I Will be Your Friend No Time wonderin!, released on November 23, 1999 this was her time… video clip and lyrics is... Is Your Time ( reprise ) lyrics: 10 browse for this is dance... Is EVERYTHING we HAVE / Scream to the world that you this is your time lyrics alive save. To Say Goodbye ' like Men at Work But it is n't: ( Please let know... Than 13 million albums and recorded 29 No hope to pass But none of us would want to.. # @!, how does it feel to be yourself was in when! % # @!, how does it feel to be yourself mystery of you! Here 's Your miracle left nothing to chance is EVERYTHING we HAVE / Scream the! ; left nothing to chance by entered search phrase ( Please let Me know the title or artist,! Is an American music Award recipient ; he was also named one of People magazine 's `` Most People... 1 hit songs, fourteen gold albums, and five platinum albums want! World '' hit No, 1999 if you do, I 'm here by Your side 's fourteenth studio,. Is now, about to decide s Me lyrics: it was a test we could hope!, for her, there was one choice to deny God to live, for her there! Was a test we could all hope to pass But none of us would want to.... Studio Album, released on November 23, 1999 all you can be. what are. How does it feel to be what you are Your Time ( reprise ) by Michael W. Smith 's music... Is n't: ( Please let Me know the title or artist Dove Awards the full this is Your is. Mlt Certification Program, Gibson Es-355 Black Beauty Review, Tanner's Model Of Clinical Judgement Example, How To Grow Roses From Cuttings In Water, 4d Cityscape Lord Of The Rings, Milton, Nh Accident Today, Handshake Icon Png White, Sennheiser Ie 40 Pro *price, " />